Current workplace trends demand a more open, articulated office landscape, more diverse work settings, and simpler, more cost-effective alternatives to conventional panel-based or wall-based planning.
Template Storage System from Knoll successfully combines multiple storage and surface options with a powered, linkable, and dual-sided architecture to support two broad approaches to storage-based planning.
Perimeter planning is efficient storage that defines the boundary of a work group or the perimeter of a work space. Perimeter Planning:
- establishes storage walls as boundaries of team spaces or activity areas;
- provides group storage on the workspace periphery, and;
- provides private office workwalls and low storage.
Core planning defines space and work groups in the open landscape while supporting the storage needs of individuals and the team. Core Planning:
- serves as storage spine for a cluster of open office workstations;
- defines work zones while providing storage for both the individual and group, and;
- integrates with panel systems
Template is the sixth product in the furniture industry to earn SMaRT© Sustainable Product Certification, is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®, and features wood components available with FSC-certified materials. Template products use powder coating on steel, are virtually free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), and are available in 100% recycled content.