- Work and Executive Chairs /
- Side Chairs /
- Conference /
- Reception/Lounge /
- Ergonomic Products /
- Storage /
- Personal Workspaces /
- Shared Workspaces /
- Meeting/Training Workspaces /
- Executive Workspaces /
- Garage Sale /
- DIRTT Construction
- DIRTT Walls /
- DIRTT Breathe Wall /
- DIRTT Millwork /
- DIRTT Power /
- DIRTT Networks /
- DIRTT Floor /
- DIRTT ICE Software /
- Case Studies
- Cochrane CHS Case Study /
- Cranbrook Art Museum Case Study /
- Village of Arbour Trails Case Study /
- OTTR Chronic Care Solutions Case Study /
- Benjamin Russel Hospital Case Study /
- Regional Mental Health Centre Case Study /
- Western University SSB Case Study /
- Galvanize 1.0 Case Study /
- Fossil Inc. Case Study /
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village Case Study /
- University Medical Centre Case Study /
- Stephen Hawking Centre Case Study /
- Raymond James Case Study /
- Design Matrix Case Study /
- Home Office Case Study /
- Chalifour Canada Case Study /
- Sarnia Research Park /
- Ivey School of Business /
- McIntosh Gallery Case Study /
- Research Park Case Study /
- Blog /
- Our Space /
- Andrew Lutowicz /
- Nicole Ledinich /
- Carolyn McCarty /
- Bob Brown /
- Kate Zehr /
- Liz Dent /
- Shannon Long /
- Julie Koebel /
- Brittany Mikel /
- Dale Garrod /
Case Study: Chalifour Canada
Chalifour Canada is a distribution company built around the needs of entrepreneurial building supply and hardware retailers. Recently, Chalifour selected LCS for a complete office renovation including the addition of seven private offices and a boardroom.
Planning for the Chalifour project included the above fly-through created using ICEcycle; an architectural design tool utilized by LCS to efficiently design usable workspaces.
Above: the Chalifour project included the construction of seven new offices using DIRTT modular walls.
It was important to Chalifour that the new construction suited existing facility conditions. This was achieved by customizing door height and adding solid transom above to match existing door styles.
Above: solid transom was added above each door to match existing facility conditions.
Further, the DIRTT products we selected for this project were cut on-site to follow the profile of existing angled windows.
Above: 'Write Away' tiles give each new office a large white board.
From a product perspective this project includes the following:
- DIRTT Monolithic glass facades.
- Butt-joint glass on the boardroom façade.
- DIRTT solid tiled walls between offices.
- 'Spider' modular power.
- 'Write Away' tiles to create a white board in each office.
- Wall-mounted televisions.
- Solid pivot doors.
Please contact us for more information on this project, our process, or the services provided by LCS.